[Mailman-Developers] Almost there (was Problem in 2.1b1's contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py)

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:31:08 -0500

    BW> mailmanctl is running and the cronjob's in place so I don't
    BW> know the next step.  I'm presuming that all messages go into
    BW> the shunt dir first before being delivered, (is this
    BW> incorrect?) but what would cause them to not be flushed?

qfiles/shunt is where messages go when Mailman is behaving snooty,
i.e. there are bugs.  You'll always get tracebacks in logs/error when
this happens.  Messages never get unshunted automatically, the
standard rhythm is you <wink> fix the bugs and then run bin/unshunt to
throw them back into whatever queue they were in when the bugs
occurred.

What's in logs/error?
-Barry