[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-589673 ] Shadow Members on List DB file

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 13:20:03 -0700

Bugs item #589673, was opened at 2002-08-01 11:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=589673&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
I cannot list shadow members that exist on the DB file, and for
this reason I don't know how to remove them

I got this from the bounce log

Aug 01 05:41:01 2002 (6459) ICB: ar1728@trade-net.orgdns.org -
first
Aug 01 07:11:02 2002 (6694) ICB: jl1824@trade-net.bsd.st - first
Aug 01 08:51:00 2002 (7070) ICB:
promocao@segmentodigital.com.br - first
Aug 01 09:07:02 2002 (7127) ICB: dw1834@trade.getmyip.com -
first
Aug 01 11:11:01 2002 (7862) Announce:
CathQuigley@hotmail.com - first
Aug 01 11:12:02 2002 (7867) announce: address
not@ciohub.cxo.com not a member.

I looked for ar1728@trade-net.orgdns.org using find_member and
list_members and I could not find it. I ran the list DB file through
the unix strings command, and I could see the addresses. I tried
looking for it using Mailman.MailList class using both
GetDelivery[Digest]Members and Get[Digest]Members methods,
and again I could not find them.

Please tell me how I can remove them!

Stefano