[Mailman-Developers] Password on the wire again!

Marc MERLIN marc_news@merlins.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:03:19 -0700

On Sat, Aug 03, 2002 at 12:57:59AM +0000, Ousmane Wilane wrote:
> Hi,
> Thought I had to followup on this:
> http://honor.icsalabs.com/pipermail/firewall-wizards/2002-August/012702.html

Ahahaha, I'm happpy I'm not the one who get the insults for sending
cleartext passwords every month :-)

Since I got tired to answer those after the 10th one (probably happened the
first or second month, 2 years ago), I wrote this and have been posting the
URL since then:
http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/mailman-password.txt

Marc