[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-563328 ] confirmation strings don't work 2.1b2+

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 14:31:05 -0700

Bugs item #563328, was opened at 2002-06-01 12:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=563328&group_id=103

Category: bounce detection
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
I'm using a CVS tree tha's up to date

I got this mail (because my spamassassin is boucing the
mails, and the list mostly gets spams).

No  big deal,  except  that the  URL  tells me  the
confirmation string  is incorrect  and even  if  I
re-enter it  in  the  "Otherwise, re-enter  your
confirmation string." page, it still doesn't work.

What can I do to help debug this/provide more info?

----- Forwarded message from web-team-request@svlug.org
-----