[Mailman-Developers] Scrubber.py confusion, 2.1b3

Dan Mick dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:37:52 -0700

>     MM> I would also subject(Scrubber.py needs this too) that the
>     MM> filter pages list the extensions that it is allow to write. Or
>     MM> the converse the extensions it should not write,
>     MM> http://office.microsoft.com/Assistance/2000/Out2ksecFAQ.aspx. would
>     MM> be my start :-), save the masses someday :-)
>
> I've been thinking about this.  I vaguely remember that someone did a
> patch to support pass-or-block semantics to the filter, but I can't
> put my finger on it now.  I want to link Dan Mick's name to that, but
> does this ring a bell with anyone?

Yeah, I added some stuff, and never bothered to send it to you.  It's
still  working, so let me cobble up a patch and show you what I've
done.

Didn't do anything with Scrubber.py, of course, but...perhaps it's
useful as a feature in and of itself.  It is useful to me.