[Mailman-Developers] mixed translation in CommandRunner output

Luigi Rosa lrosa@mail.hypertrek.info
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:54:10 +0200

Hello Victoriano,

>> Now, I'm willing to provide a patch, but I want to be sure the
>> right language is the list-specific one, isn't it?
VG> I'd better try to find out if the user has a preferred language first,
VG> and, if she has not, the go for the list-specific language.

The problem is that in that specific context (the reply of an help command
issued via e-mail) the reply contains mixed language: both English and List
default.

--
Best regards,
 Luigi                           mailto:lrosa@mail.hypertrek.info