[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-565706 ] user wrongly detected

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:36:02 -0700

Bugs item #565706, was opened at 2002-06-07 01:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=565706&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,
I'm using mailman 2.0.6 and a user, that is in the
mailing list, is not able to write in it after I closed
the list to members only. He is member as I can see in
the members list, here is what happen:

Jun 07 09:31:06 2002 (29505) post to lugvr from .,
size=1350, success

the poster is identified as '.'....here are headers of
an email he sent: