[Mailman-Developers] Anti-spam "killer app"?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:40:43 -0400

    RJ> At 06:39 PM 8/16/02 -0400, you wrote:

    >> On a serious note, who's gonna hack up the Python code for an
    >> MM2.1 prototype handler module?

    RJ> Please tell me that means "a module designed to fit into the
    RJ> 2.1 plugin architecture, that could be distributed in a post
    RJ> 2.1-final release" and not, cool as it is, "a module that
    RJ> we're going to hold up 2.1 waiting on."

Of course!

I actually think we're getting really close, and I'm psyched about all
the great feedback I'm getting on beta 3.  I'll probably release a
beta 4 this weekend, and then I want to get serious <wink> about a
release schedule.

-Barry