[Mailman-Developers] Anti-spam "killer app"?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:46:08 -0700

On 8/16/02 3:17 PM, "John W Baxter" <jwblist@olympus.net> wrote:

> I find it fascinating that the last URL reference at the bottom (yes, I
> read that far) is to the page at Apple's site describing the filtering in
> Apple's revised Mail.app in Mac OS X 10.2.

Yeah. In all honesty? When I sent stuff out I hadn't read that far.

As I understand it (and I could be wrong) they borrowed some stuff from the
text-to-speech folks to build their text analysis in 10.0 mail.app. I hope
to upgrade this weekend, and I'll let you know how I like it.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

No! No! Dead girl, OFF the table! -- Shrek