[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-219808 ] Missing dependancy for 'configure'.

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:37:54 -0700

Bugs item #219808, was opened at 2000-10-30 17:13
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=219808&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
>Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
The Mailman makefile is missing a dependancy on 'configure', so when 'configure' is updated, it isn't re-run automatically, and you aren't warned to reconfigure. (definately low-priority bug though :)

(I also ran into something weird when running 'config.status' to do the reconfiguring for me... it set 'MAILMAN_UID' in Defaults.py to 'mailman', without quotes, instead of the numeric uid. That might be caused by a mix of an old config.status and a new configure, though, as I wasn't able to reproduce it on another box.)