[Mailman-Developers] (More) pristine archives

Norbert Bollow nb@cisto.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:43:23 +0200

Barry A. Warsaw <> wrote:
> If someone where to work up a patch <wink>

I think it's not likely for any such patches to come from me anytime
soon, as I have bigger fish to fry.  Specifically I'm going forward
with implementing a MySQL-based archives system which can be used
as a drop-in replacement for Pipermail which which will also provide
the functionalities of a web board and a search engine optimization
system.

(Yes, it'll be 100% Python, and GPL'd Free Software).

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Tel +41 1 972 20 59        Fax +41 1 972 20 69       http://norbert.ch