[Mailman-Developers] "Site list is missing"

Stonewall Ballard sb.list at sb.org
Tue Dec 3 00:32:37 2002

You need to have a mailing list named "mailman". The INSTALL file says:

    - Create a "site-wide" mailing list.  This is the one that
      password reminders will appear to come from.  Usually this
      should be the "mailman" mailing list, but if you need to change
      this, be sure to change the MAILMAN_SITE_LIST variable in
      mm_cfg.py (see below).

          % bin/newlist mailman

      Follow the prompts, and see the README file for more
      information.

    - You should then subscribe yourself to the mailman list.

 - Stoney