[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-621689 ] Subscribe requests dropped from admin db

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 6 07:29:20 2002

Bugs item #621689, was opened at 2002-10-10 20:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=621689&group_id=103

Category: (un)subscribing
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Occasionally, subscribe requests (via the web page) to a list that
requires moderator approval for subscriptions never make it to the
admin db for that list.  They are listed in the subscribe log file, but
never show up on the admin db page.

Log file entries look like this:

Oct 10 18:43:43 2002 (31168) eventmasters: pending
XXXXXX.swfla.rr.com

But the admin db page for the list shows no outstanding issues.

I have verified that there was an actual subscription request
behind this log entry.