[Mailman-Developers] White space disappearing in subject header?

Nick Arnett narnett at mccmedia.com
Sat Dec 21 09:48:16 EST 2002

Does this sound familiar to anyone -- I couldn't find it in the known bugs.
I haven't figured out how to reproduce this exactly, but some of my users
noticed that sometimes Mailman is dropping the spaces between words toward
the end of long subject lines.  They report that they've put the spaces back
in, but the message comes ot of the list server with them gone again.

If it's not a known bug, I'll look into it some more and submit a bug
report.

Nick

--
Nick Arnett