[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Patches-645297 ] Add PGP support

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 23 11:37:55 EST 2002

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=645297&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
Support PGP encrypted lists using GnuPG.

Comment By: captain larry (captainlarry)
Date: 2002-12-23 19:37

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=147905

Adding a vote of support for this patch.  Please add it as
soon as it's appropriate!  I've been waiting a long time for
this functionality and I'd hate to see the patch bitrot. :-)

Adam.

Comment By: Barry A. Warsaw (bwarsaw)