[Mailman-Developers] Archive templates in mm 2.1?

Mike Holderness mch at cix.compulink.co.uk
Thu Dec 19 19:28:00 EST 2002

'Scuse me if I've missed something obvious... but is the
code for HTML templates for the mailman/Pipermail archives
checked in for 2.1?

I did look at the release notes for 2.1bN but didn't see it...

I'm asking because I'm planning upgrades for what will be
a suite of mailing lists (for journalists :-)

Though I don't speak Python (yet) I can just about pick
out the sense in it... so if there's specific help needed...

Mike Holderness
  in this instance,
  www.londonfreelance.org