[Mailman-Developers] MM2.1 playground on python.org

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:02:11 -0500

I've finally gotten Mailman 2.1-cvs up on python.org, and
co-habitating with the production MM2.0.8 installation.  My thanks to
Nigel Metheringham for helping jump start the necessary Exim config
magic (captured in README.EXIM in cvs now).

This should give us a platform to play with various bits of the
interface and configuration.  Right now I don't have a public list
that I can give out the admin password for, but still, I encourage you
to subscribe to the Playground list and watch all my tests
messages. :)

Visit