[Mailman-Developers] Interesting study -- spam on posted addresses...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:28:08 -0800

On 2/17/02 8:16 PM, "Keith Howanitz" <howanitz@nindo.com> wrote:

> I would just like to put in one thought... I like the whole small is
> beautiful philosophy.  Maybe as you add more features, we can add some of
> these things as distict modules?  I still feel the pipe is one of the best
> things *NIX has going for it.  I worry about feature creap for a
> number of reasons.  Just a thought.

Then you probably shouldn't be using a list server at all. Simply have
people send you admin requests, and manually add and delete them from the
alias file.

Why complicate things? Oh -- to make your life easier. That's different.
(grin)

--
Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/)
Will Geek for hardware.

The Cliff's Notes Cliff's Notes on Hamlet:
    And they all died happily ever after