[Mailman-Developers] Interesting study -- spam on postedaddresses...

Damien Morton dm-temp-310102@nyc.rr.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:58:33 -0500

Anyone have any idea how I set X-No-archive on all emails being sent to
a mailman list?

Im using Outlook 2002. As far as I know there is no ability to access
internet headers in Outlook 2002 without the use of unusual COM objects
to get at extended MAPI properties.