[Mailman-Developers] Interesting study -- spam on postedaddresses...

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:26:39 -0800

At 23:15 -0500 2/20/2002, Dale Newfield wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Damien Morton wrote:
>> I still think the email-address-as-jpeg solution is prohibitively
>> expensive to reverse; effectively impossible for machines, entirely easy
>> for people.

>It can't be enlarged for people that have poor vision.

Opera is a counter-example, but doesn't defeat your point.

(Tidbits the cat enlarged the web page my Windows laptop was idling on to
200% earlier today in a walk across the keyboard:  Opera has keystrokes for
nearly everything.)

  --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA