[Mailman-Developers] Interesting study -- spam on postedaddresses...

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:14:23 -0500

    JRA> Secondly, if Piper implements this the same way that Google
    JRA> does, you can put it in as the first line of the body,
    JRA> starting in column 1, followed by an (additional) blank line,
    JRA> and it will still take effect.

It doesn't, currently.  IIRC, only the new topics feature does a body
scan for header-like  directives.  In the face of increasing html and
multipart/alternative messages, it's a little tricky to code
correctly.  We should probably factor that out into a utility.

-Barry