[Mailman-Developers] Protecting email addresses from spam harvesters

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:40:20 -0500

    SJT> You aren't going to make cookies go away, because they really
    SJT> really do constitute a service to the browsing public.

I've given up on the anti-cookie rants, for the most part.  I still
haven't given up my rage against JavaScript or Java, but I get derided
daily by my Pythonlabs counterparts for it. :)

    BAW> If you only knew, you might be horrified.

    SJT> Naw.  I'm an economist in Japan.  Beyond horror.

Try setting up a bona fide IRS approved not-for-profit in the USA.
We humans have devised so many creative ways to reduce our brains to
tasty grey jelly, it's almost funny.

-Barry