[Mailman-Developers] wildcards in poster-without-approval

Jonas Meurer jmeurer@gmx.de
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:47:45 +0100

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 11:02:18PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     JM> Is it possible to set wildcards in the field 'Addresses of
>     JM> members accepted for postings to this list without implicit
>     JM> approval requirement' in Privacy Options?  That every addr
>     JM> from domain xyz.com is allowed to post without approval
>     JM> requirement. If yes, how?  *@xyz.com or xyz.com or .*@xyz.com
>
> Not in MM2.0.x.  That specific field is gone in MM2.1, but in the
> equivalent ones you will be able to specify Python regular
> expressions.

Mh, but I need it ;( Can I just fix the code of 2.0.8?
A diff-file would be fine. Or just: What files would I have to modify?
Could you post the code I have to delete and I have to add?

Thanks
  Jonas

--
Calculating in binary code is as easy as 01,10,11.