[Mailman-Developers] "stable" release / 2.1 release status

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 09:18:17 -0500

(Doing some major catchup on this list...)

    BB> Barry's plan was to fix the web page at list.org.

    BB> If I remember correctly he's also the release manager for the
    BB> latest version of Python, so I'm sure he's up to his eyeballs
    BB> currently.

You can say that again!  Actually now that Python 2.2 final is out, I
should be devoting my "Python-time" to getting Mailman 2.1 finished.

    BB> I haven't actually run it through ht2html so I apologize
    BB> beforehand if it breaks.  I would have provided patches for
    BB> the index of the MM21 directory but didn't have access to the
    BB> templates.  Barry, I hope this isn't stepping on your toes,
    BB> and I hope it's useful.

Quite helpful, thanks!  Hopefully the mailman.sf.net and www.list.org
pages are up-to-date now.  The helpful folks at gnu.org have sent me
some instructions that should make it easier for me to update those
pages directly, so they shouldn't lag so far behind the other sites.

Cheers, and happy new year.
-Barry