Spam filters (was: Re: [Mailman-Developers] Feature Request - Plain Text Only)

Jon Scott Stevens jon@latchkey.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 18:05:48 -0800

I have enjoyed this discussion about spam filters...I personally use a
mixture of a bunch of client side filters along with procmail and another
unix based procmail filter called junkfilter which works pretty well, but
needs a bit of hacking to prevent quite a number of false positives...it
does get some FP's, but the amount of spam it does catch is pretty good...

I also just installed and configured razor...so we shall see how well it
works...so far it hasn't caught anything...

My personal setup along with links to junkfilter is mirrored here:

    http://www.whichever.com/junkfilter/

I get *a lot* of spam. :-(

-jon