[Mailman-Developers] bin/update: "cannot import name SimpleCookie" in mailman cvs

Simone Piunno pioppo@ferrara.linux.it
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 21:33:33 +0100

mercoledì, 02 gennaio 2002 alle 09:50:03, Marc MERLIN ha scritto:

> >     | ImportError: cannot import name SimpleCookie
> >     | make: *** [update] Error 1

> > This one should be shallow, and I think fixed in MM21a4.  You need to
> > remove all traces of Cookie.py from the Mailman installed

> I found  out in the meantime  that even in  beta 3, update failed  the first
> time but seemed to delete Cookie.py (or something else did), so it succeeded
> the second time

I've just upgraded from 2.1a3(CVS) to 2.1a4(CVS) and the same problem
occurred (even re-issuing make install)
I had to remove Cookie.py by hand.

--
    if (shakespeare) {