[Mailman-Developers] "there were errors" when there are none

Fil fil@rezo.net
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:01:09 +0100

Hi,

there's an annoying thing with Mailman's responses to the requests messages.
I usually set the maximum number of commands to be processed to 1. But that
still gives me errors where there are none, but just too much text. I
explain: when they confirm a message, people usually send the "confirm"
cookie, with some text appended and their signature. As a result they get an
error message, although their confirmation went fine.

> There were errors processing your commands...../.....
> (snip)
>
> ***** confirm fc2ef3874aa2c00e344ef20a86e2257d5bd4fd23
> Réussi (Succeeded)

I think they should just receive something more positive.

-- Fil