[Mailman-Developers] phantom moderation...

Fil fil@rezo.net
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 17:40:28 +0200

@ Ron Jarrell <jarrell@vt.edu> :
> You know, the bug where mailman thinks that there's something to do in
> admindb, but there's really not, is slowly driving me and my listadmins
> mad... I'm getting about 7 mail messages a day now informing me that I
> still need to do something, when I know damn well I don't...

Well, try to have something to do ;-)

More seriously, I have remarked that a very lowly sollicited list did not
send this crazy message until then was actually one thing to do. Then, on
each day after, I got the message. So the bug is not only when reading the
list database : there might be corruption somewhere in the list database.
This were my 2 cents -- if only it's worth that much.

-- Fil