[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-566482 ] Mod req notification but nothing shown

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 19:03:02 -0700

Bugs item #566482, was opened at 2002-06-09 10:53
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=566482&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Running 2.1b2 cvs checkout of June 3 2002. Upgraded a
previously 2.0.11 server with several lists.

Everything seems to be operating ok mailwise except I'm
receiving a daily email from checkdbs on two of the
lists directing me to their admindb pages for pending
requests. When I visit those urls, there are no pending
requests. The lists' request.db's appear to be
binary-identical to those of the other mailing lists
that don't have any pending requests (that is, empty).

I haven't managed to figure out why checkdbs is
generating these notices. Help would be appreciated.