[Mailman-Developers] Opening up a few can o' worms here...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@PLAIDWORKS.COM
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:55:25 -0700

On 7/17/02 8:47 AM, "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra@baylink.com> wrote:

> You haven't been following the SSSCA/CBDPTA traffic, have you.
>
> It will be illegal, but more importantly, it simply won't *run* -- you
> can't store data on the hard drive if you don't have the encryption
> keys to talk to it.

Yes, I have, actually.

And you'll notice, maybe, what company I work for.

They have to get that onto our hard disks first. The lemmings might accept
it (but given how quickly they're upgrading to Windows XP, I think maybe you
underestimate their ability to realize when they're being screwed), but not
all of the world are lemmings.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).