[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-584917 ] Extra slash in private archive URL

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:03:09 -0700

Bugs item #584917, was opened at 2002-07-22 10:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=584917&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
Mailman 2.0 on RH 7.1 -- After converting a public
archive to private and rebuilding with bin/arch, the
web pages pointing to the private archive have an
extra slash in them (after /private/).

E.g.:
http://www.mccmedia.com/mailman/private//myli
st/