[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-585833 ] Forward posts held for approval

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:52:49 -0700

Bugs item #585833, was opened at 2002-07-24 06:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=585833&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
FWIW I'm using the current cvs.
When I forward a mail which was held for approval to my
email address (oversized mail in this case) I get the
provided traceback in my logs and the mail in shunt q: