[Mailman-Developers] Re: Integrating TMDA (was Re: Cute TMDA use)

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 00:29:37 -0700

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:06:49 -0700 (PDT)
Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM> wrote:

> Probably missing something again.  But I'm on very few lists that
> share a server, so I'd expect the normal behavior of "one confirm per
> list per alien address" behavior anyway (I think the only multilist
> server I communicate with is python.org).

SourceForge is the other canonical case.

Note: SF is likely going to have severe performance problems with the
current flatfile list implementation.  Odds are that they're going to
want a persistent SQL-backed implementation due to their size.

:nudges Marc.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?