[Mailman-Developers] Cute TMDA use

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:35:31 -0700

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:26:13 -0400
Barry A Warsaw <barry@python.org> wrote:

> I know, I know.  I'd really like to see how the TMDA stuff pans out as
> more people use it.  I think rather than run headlong into adding a
> feature at the last minute (so to speak), we can take a principled
> look at how to improve and borrow things for the next Mailman release.

Fair dinkum.  Good reasoning.  I'll be rolling by TMDA front end to all
the lists at Kanga.Nu later today (need some more testing first).  I'll
report on -developers once its gold, probably along with a test/temp
list for -developers people to try playing with the system.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?