[Mailman-Developers] Initial Mailman v2.0 with TMDA and Mime filtering

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:54:39 -0700

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:46:45 -0700
J C Lawrence <J> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:30:12 -0700 J C Lawrence <J> wrote:

>> I'm writing this now as the discussed configuration appears to work
>> and I'd rather document it now while its still fresh in my mind then
>> later when its not.  If any big bugs or required changes surface I'll
>> post on those later to the mailman-developers list.

> Its now section 6.7 in the mailman user FAQ:

>   http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.007.htp

If you want to play with a list set up this way I still have my list
installation running.  Give me a shout and I'll send over the addresses
etc.

Abusers will of course get blacklisted.

--
J C Lawrence