[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-585484 ] virtual domain lists misdirect autoreply

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:12:30 -0700

Bugs item #585484, was opened at 2002-07-23 12:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=585484&group_id=103

Category: bounce detection
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using mailman with virtual domain hosting.

Bounced messages for a particular list are going to the
wrong list administrator (not even on the same domain).

The particular notices that I'm seeing misdirected, are
the <i>useridi> is on vacation messages.  I am not
certain whether other messages are being similarly
misdirected.