[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-229568 ] Pipermail won't resolve author names of aol.com addresses

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:14:56 -0700

Bugs item #229568, was opened at 2001-01-20 21:53
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=229568&group_id=103

Category: Pipermail
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pipermail does not resolve the "author" of emails sent from aol.com. Instead, Pipermail gives the email address of the listserve.

For example: "John" <user@aol.com>
is resolved by pipermail as:  listname@foo.com
and not as John.

This bug only occurs for users of aol.com addresses.

Comment By: Ava Jarvis (katanalynx)