[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-568086 ] Crash when accessing list page

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:45:09 -0700

Bugs item #568086, was opened at 2002-06-12 16:09
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=568086&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
Install goes well, though I have to run 'check_perms -f' because directories are not 02775. After creating
'mailman' list, however, when I try to access list page I get an error that says that the email.Iterators
module does not exist. I can see it in 'pythonlib/email', though permissions are 600. The list URL is