[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1b2 and qmail

spertus@mills.edu spertus@mills.edu
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:23:10 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone gotten Mailman 2.1b2 to work with qmail via
contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py?  There seems to be a problem.  qmail-to-mailman.py
includes:

    if os.path.exists(local):
        os.execv(MailmanHome + "/mail/mailman",
                 (MailmanHome + "/mail/mailman", type, local))

In my configuration, this is an attempt to exec /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman,
which doesn't exist.  Perhaps it should be:

    if os.path.exists(local):
        os.execv(MailmanHome + "/scripts/mailman",
                 (MailmanHome + "/scripts/mailman", type, local))

I made this change and no longer get a FileNotFound error but still haven't
gotten the system to work.

Ellen