[Mailman-Developers] Re: Tuple of the wrong size

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:13:51 +0200

> Javier Henderson wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/export/homec/mailman/scripts/driver", line 86, in run_main
>     main()
>   File "../Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 214, in main
>     show_pending_subs(mlist, form)
>   File "../Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 262, in show_pending_subs
>     time, addr, fullname, passwd, digest, lang = mlist.GetRecord(id)
> ValueError: unpack tuple of wrong size
> =

> Any ideas?

You somehow have old style requests in some of your lists.
The only way to jump over this is patching you code. (I have had to do
it too :-( )

Enclose 'time, addr, fullname, passwd, digest, lang =
mlist.GetRecord(id)' inside
try - except statements like this.

try:
   time, addr, fullname, passwd, digest, lang = mlist.GetRecord(id)
except ValueError:
   time, addr, passwd, digest = mlist.GetRecord(id)
   fullname = ""
   lang = mlist.preferred_language

So it doesn't crash. Do it when this bug arise :-(

Cheers.
--
                          ___
                         / F \