[Mailman-Developers] Handling bounces correctly?

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:43:07 -0800 (PST)

> My cvs installation is sending me bounces rather than processing them.
>
> Looking at the aliases automatically added to postfix there are two
> duplicates:
>
> test-admin    /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman bounces test
> test-bounces  /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman bounces test
>
> This seems to be true for all lists. Am I missing something obvious?!

That's the way the aliases are supposed to be set up.
"Sending me...rather than processing"... does that mean
they're coming addressed to you specifically, or to the
'owner' set up for the 'test' list, or some other path?

Note: those literal aliases above are not correct; they need a
'|' character, and should probably have quotes around the entire
RHS.