[Mailman-Developers] Big archives

James J. Besemer jb@cascade-sys.com
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:29:48 -0800

Would it make sense to simply cache a static copy of the page  (instead of
generating live CGI on each reference)?  Have a chron job update it daily
or whatever.

People would not have access to the very latest posts, but usually that's
not the point in looking up an archive.

Just thinking out loud...

Regards

--jb