[Mailman-Developers] Macintosh files when uploading "mass subscription " lists

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:14:01 -0500

    CVR> What about just stopping processing of a message once you see
    CVR> the confirm?  Is that reasonable?

It's entirely reasonable... unless you've looked at the code. ;)

The mail command processor is one of the last things (not counting
pipermail) that I've wanted to rip out and rewrite, because it's hard
to do things exactly like this.

I may have a lapse of sanity, or an insomniatic attack, and actually
do it before MM2.1, or I might get a bright idea on how to wedge this
in painlessly.  We'll see.

-Barry