[Mailman-Developers] Russian translation

Mikhail Sobolev mss@mawhrin.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:01:52 +0000

I believe, mailman-i18n is a better forum for this question. :))

I'd say it's me who try to translate the mailman messages to Russian
with help of others...

I created a list mailman-ru@only.mawhrin.net, it's pretty quiet at the
moment, but it's there for discussing the translation...

--
Misha

I seem to i the translation effor