[Mailman-Developers] moderation...

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:04:28 -0500

You know, it just occured to me, that under the new model, I can't figure
out how to let my list admins do something they used to be able to do...

I have a list that's normally unmoderated, posting by subscriber only.  Every
now and then things get too heated, and the list owner steps in and flips the
moderate switch until people play nice again.  Under the new rules, to do that,
the only way I see for him to do that is to go in and click "moderate" next to
each of 300 names... Or he has to call me and I try to whip up a little
python proc to run under withlist to flip everyone's bits...  Did I miss something?
(Yes, I followed the discussions, but this particular regular even just didn't
register at the time...)