[Mailman-Developers] too much translation?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:41:00 -0500

    F> Is it not a bit too much to translate the log files?  Log
    F> analyzers would have to be more complex...

    F> =3D=3D> /home/mailman/logs/subscribe <=3D=3D Mar 14 11:49:35 200=
2
    F> (27832) menteur: deleted xxxxx@hotmail.com; Par la page des
    F> options des abonn=E9s

No, log files are specifically /not/ translated, exactly for the
reason you describe.  I found one bogus i18n markup in a `whence'
argument in options.py.  Fixed in CVS.  My very poor Latin-language to
English translation tells me this was probably the one tripping you
up.

my-high-school-Spanish-teacher-would-be-so-proud-ly y'rs,
-Barry