[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman can't handle MIME: Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable?

Alan L. Waller waller@osb1.wff.nasa.gov
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:29:22 -0500

That sounds very much like a problem I just corrected. The receiving end
was behind a Cisco PIX firewall and a bug in the PIX causes this.   Search
Google groups for     sendmail + multiple +pix     for the complete story.

Al