[Mailman-Developers] Re: minor config issue: web_page_url is stored in list config

Harald Koch chk@pobox.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:20:30 -0500

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Dale Newfield
had to walk into mine and say:

> Not quite true.  When you have a single machine running lists for numerous
> virtual domains, the differences in that value in the various lists become
> important.

Ah yes; forgot that one.

Perhaps the fix would be to simply export the variable when running
"config_list -o", so that it is more obvious that it is a per-list
setting?

(I realize that config_list is aligned with the web-based config, and it
would be foolish to change the URL from the web-based config. I don't
have any other brilliant suggestions, though...)

--
Harald Koch     <chk@pobox.com>