[Mailman-Developers] installing 2.1b1 on top of 2.0.8

Mentor Cana mentor@alb-net.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:54:23 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the e-mail. I have already installed 2.1b1 in a separate
location (both version 2.0.8 and 2.1b1 working just fine). However, my
current 2.1b1 installation is a test instalation only. That's where I test
my CVSs before installing in the production location.

However, my current 2.1b1 was an incremental upgrade from the CVS every few
days, starting with pre 2.1a4. So, hopefully going directly from 2.0.8 to
2.1b1 will not be a problem. Yeh, we have to be carefull about all the
small things  you have listed below. And hopefully, after I do all of that
things will work! :) Judging from previous experience  I don't anticipate
any problems, but, it does not hurt to ask if someone has already gone
through that path....

I'll send an e-mail once I'm done... :)

later,
Mentor