[Mailman-Developers] Modifications to msg

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:55:12 -0500

Just a quick style nit; I hope you don't mind!

    | 1    if msgdata.get('dlist'):
    | 2        threadID = msgdata['thread_id']
    | 3        syslog('info', "threadID = %d", threadID)
    | 4        to_line =  '%s-%d@%s' % (mlist.real_name.lower(),
----------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

better to use "mlist.internal_name()".  While it's true real_name
shouldn't be different except for case changes, I still think
internal_name() is more consistent with what Mailman uses internally.

    |                                    threadID,
    |                                    mlist.host_name)
    | 5        syslog('info', "to_line = %s", to_line)
    | 6        del msg['To']
    | 7        msg['To'] = to_line
    | 8        syslog('info', "Set msg['To'] to '%s'", msg['To'])

-Barry